What is #WeeklyWisdoms?
#WeeklyWisdoms is a project that UCSD Tzu Ching started in order to spread and share Dharma Master Cheng Yen’s wisdom at least once a week, hence Weekly Wisdoms :).
- While working, learn; while learning, awaken to the many truths of life.
- Over time, we can build great character, achieve great success, and cultivate great virtue.
- Use wisdom to contemplate the meaning of life. Use resolve to organize the time you are given.
- When walking, as we step one foot forward, we life the other foot up. In the same way, we should let go of yesterday and focus on today.
- The future is an illusion, the past is a memory. Hold on to the goodness that is in our heart at this present moment and take care to fulfill the duties that we have at hand.
- Transient through life may be, one’s contributions will love on; as love knows no boundaries, its spirit will always remain.
- A person with a generous heart and compassion for all beings leads the most blessed life.
- To willingly undergo hardship for the sake of helping others is compassion.
Do you have a favorite Jing Si Aphorism you want us to create a graphic for :)? Leave a comment below :D.
Want to get involved with #WeeklyWisdoms? Message us on our Facebook page!