The Care Harbor Medical Outreach is the largest annual Tzu Chi medical event held in the U.S. You will be able to volunteer alongside medical professionals to help out provide free medical services for people without insurance. Also meet Tzu Ching from different chapters, such as from UCLA and UCI!
- How to sign up: https://goo.gl/QvQUSp
- Check to make sure that you signed up on both forms.
- Deadline: October 9, 2015 9:00pm PST
This is a week-long leadership camp where you can meet Tzu Ching from all over the world at the origin and birthplace of Tzu Chi Foundation. Come to learn a lot about Tzu Chi and networking with students and alumni on an international scale!
- How to sign up: You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ask an exec officer.
- FINANCIAL AID OPPORTUNITY: 2015 Travel Expense Aid Program for USA Tzu Ching. This Aid program is designed to help ease the costs of the expensive plane tickets and to encourage USA Tzu Ching to attend this camp.
- Deadline: October 20, 2015
This is a new program designed to help bridge the gap between generations, while helping college students find relatable career guidance. You will be matched with a Tzu Chi Alumni/SG/SB in their career field of interest. Your mentor serves as a resource for career advice, can provide guidance regarding interviews/resumes/cover letters/etc. within their industry.
- How to sign up: If you’ve been with Tzu Chi or Tzu Ching for at least six months, please send an email of interest to email@example.com or contact an exec officer so we can give you more specifics on the application process.
- Deadline: October 15, 2015 8:00pm PST